With the average cost of moving house around £15,000 or in some case upwards of this figure, many home owners are staying put and building new extensions on
their own property. Here are just a few reasons why...
- Saves the upheaval and stress of moving to a new home
- No escalating solicitors fees, stamp duty fees etc...
- In most cases these days for single story extensions - No planning is required
so no fees
- Investment value on your existing property - As soon as your new build is
complete it is almost certain the value of your property will increase and
sometimes even more than your initial investment for the new extension.
- You can design your new extension exactly to the specification that is required
to suit your needs weather it is for a new Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen,
Study, Bedroom or Bathroom
- In addition to Oxfordshire where we are located, we also cover the whole of Oxfordshire, Bicester, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire,
Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and West London, Middlesex and Surrey.
- In addition to Home Extension we also do Garage Conversions.